Thursday, May 2, 2013

The beginning!

Hey! I wanted to start this blog because I have fallen in love with the lifestyle that I live. I owe everything to my husband. He has taught me so much and has truly evolved me to a better human being. I did not grow up around farm animals or even knowing that cowboys existed. For some reason I thought they were only found in westerns like "Back to the Future". (Now, I know better and know how embarrassing that statement is.) Needless to say, this high heel wearing city girl has found a new life, perspective, and passion for embracing the outdoor lifestyle of my husband.

 My intent is to provide recipes for game animals that has my deep freezer full, show some crafts that I've made with my husband's hobbies, and provide a new perspective in the life I love. So, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment